Friday, November 19, 2010

Number One.

Well, welcome!
I'm completely new to this whole blogging thing but, as I prepare for one of the biggest adventures of my life, I decided it would be great to let you follow me and learn with me - and enjoy the ride with me, as well! What's this big adventure, you ask? Well. I'll be heading to Zambia with a group of students and faculty from school at the end of December. I'll talk about it a lot, so details will come. Detail #1, we call ourselves the Z Team. And this is our sign:



On another note, Christmas is hitting Chicago this weekend. It's one of my favorite weekends of the year. And tomorrow, I have a goal. I will ride the Holiday train and see Santa and his elves.
And along with Christmas hitting Chicago, so is one of my best friends. Flying in from Colorado in about 12 minutes. Not only is she coming to visit, but she's staying at my apartment for a couple of nights, and I couldn't be more excited.


This will be a fantastic weekend.
love love,
Chels.

No comments:

Post a Comment