Monday, November 22, 2010

Oh, Rainy Day.

As Chris Martin of Coldplay says, "Oh, rainy day, come 'round. Sometimes I just want it to slow down." And what a perfect day for a relaxing day. I do wish that it was snow falling from the sky, rain will do, because I'll see snow tomorrow in home, sweet Minnesota.

I head out to Zambia in just over a month. I can't believe it's coming so close, but I can't wait to get there. I'll be giving an update on how funds are going when I get home. Thank you to everyone who has been able to support me, and thank you also for the all your prayers for our team. It really has been mind-blowing seeing how blessed and wonderful our team is. After spending a lot of the weekend together, I can see that God is absolutely present in our group; we get along so well and just love loving each other.

I also had the chance to catch up with friends this weekend - so needed and so fun. It's been such a busy semester and I haven't been able to really hang out with a lot of people, but this weekend I pushed homework aside and decided to be present with them again. I'm paying for that today, but it was definitely worth it. Homework is always better when paired with Christmas music, though. 

Happy Monday,
Chels.

No comments:

Post a Comment