Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring Break.

Tomorrow, I leave for my first Spring Break with just friends. Growing up, we usually just took the week off as a time to relax and hang out - we never really traveled anywhere. But, this year that changes.

This is us, being aliens. 
5 of my friends (3 of which are a few of my best girl friends), along with myself, are going to an island in Florida called Cayo Costa. It's a national park with camp sites, and we are legit camping for the week. I am SO excited. Nothing sounds more exciting than the ocean, sand, sun, and friends.

The boys going with us have to help a friend out, so they're driving in a different car. This means 24 hours of pure girl time before we get to our destination. Yay, best friends! Once we get there, we won't even have electricity, which makes me even more excited. To be completely disconnected for a week and actually relax with just nature - laying out, fishing, playing frisbee and volleyball and building sandcastles, hiking, wrestling alligators, and roasting so many s'mores that my stomach bursts. Ah. I don't even have words. I also get to see one of my favorite people ever in just about 2 hours.

Well, have a good week. I'm out of here an onto Florida to have the best Spring Break of my life.

love love.
Chels.

No comments:

Post a Comment