Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Who Says A Girl Can't Buy Herself Flowers?

While out at Trader Joe's today, I saw that my favorite flowers (Ranunculus) were on sale. It's hard enough for me to pass up the rows and rows of fresh flowers that TJ's always has on display when you walk in the doors, but when these beauties are on sale, I cannot pass them up. So, I splurged a whole $4.99, and bought myself this bouquet:


I love them. And they make me happy - especially on a dreary day in Chicago after I had to drop off someone I think is really great at the airport and won't get see them again for a while. These flowers are all I need to brighten up my day and it makes me happy to buy myself something that's just for me every once in a while.

So, do something that makes you happy today.
love love,
Chels.


Oh, and don't worry - I'll be posting about Spring Break soon, too. Just for a heads up though: Shark fishing was involved. Lots and lots of shark fishing.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds that buying myself flowers is one of the simple joys in life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! So funny you mention this because I was ordering some flowers online for a friend of mine that just had a baby. They asked me to select the occasion and one of the options was "just for me." And it occured to me, WHY NOT order myself flowers online?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you bought yourself flowers!! I used to do that all the time.

    Blessings!!
    also - i need your email addy so i can send you bookmarks!!! email me - babEblessings@rogers.com

    Jac

    ReplyDelete